Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vocabulary

ETIQUETTE-  is a way to show proper behavior
CONDUCT- is the way you behave towards others.
COURTESY- is an act of expression.
FLAME- Flaming is a horrible thing to do and can hurt others.
TROLL-  When I logged into my twitter account I saw a lot of trolls against Selena Gomez.
ANONYMOUS- When someone anonymously creates an account and starts to bully others.
EMOTICON- I hate when people use emoticon when they want to express their feelings.
OBVIOUS-  It is obvious that we have to pay the school for our lunch.
TONE-  I hate when peoples tone are sarcastic.
SMS- I used sms to text my mother.
ETHICAL- In highschool we should already know the ethics toward our behavior.
UNETHICAL- In jail you will come across unethical people.
LEGAL- It is legal to have freedom of speech in this country.
BOOLEAN SEARCH- Allows to combine 2 key words.
URL- URL is an abbreviation of its global address.

No comments:

Post a Comment