Friday, October 21, 2011

Evaluation ON EVERYTHING.

Investigation-
In the process of investigation I rate myself a 4. During this process I was not taking my time wisely and was getting distracted.  I was not paying attention to the products that were very much easier for me and I could get the job done faster.  If I were to do this again I would pay more attention to what I am doing.
Design-
In the process of design I rate myself a 3. Durning this process I was not clear in what I was doing. I was not even sure what I was going to do or not do.  My time managment was way off. I was not posting in time which caused me to be lacking in my information.
Create-
In the process of create I rate myself a 6. In this process I still was not sure of what I was doing. I started to explore flipbook but ended up not liking it so I descided to do an animate. go animate was much more simpler for me.
Evaluate-
In the process of evaluate I rate myself a 5.  I was clear in what I did do and what I did not do. However I could   have been more specific in what I did do wrong and what I could do differently. In my evaluation I could have said what kept me from doing it and what not.
Attitudues-
In this process of attitudes I rate myself a 5. I was distracting my peers and myself.  I was not taking advantage of the time I had in class. Although I did learn a lot in doing this process being my first year in a computer class.

No comments:

Post a Comment